Designed and made in Spain, COCOI is an environmentally conscious, SUN SAFE swimwear brand for families
Here is a summary of what we mean when we say that our products are eco-friendly and by using COCOI you are as well protecting our environment in many ways:
- We contribute in cleaning the seas and the oceans as our econyl ® yarn comes from discarded and ghost fishing nest found in our seas (For more information visit our page Protect the World).
- By helping cleaning the seas we prevent needless death of marine animals, as ghosts fishing nets are responsible for the accidental capture of whales, turtles, birds and other marine mammals.
- By using recycled yarn we are able to produce new products saving crude oil and avoid CO2 emissions.
- Protect the biodiversity from harmful chemicals present in more than 80% of sun creams such as oxybenzone and octinoxate that harm coral DNA and changes its development and therefore the whole ecosystem and all marine life. Click here for more information
- Our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable. From recycled cotton bags that you can reuse for any purpose to 100% recycled paper hang tags.
- Not producing and wasting unnecessary plastic, and plastic bottles and tubes for sun creams that consume more Earth materials and may end in the ocean as trash.
PROTECT YOUR SKIN, PROTECT THE WORLD